Transferring to a new high school can be an intimidating process. Wilmot Union High School
has found that the following process will help both parents and students comfortably transition into
the Wilmot Union High School experience.

STEP #1: Withdraw from your present school

  • A student may not be enrolled in more than one school at a time, therefore it is necessary for you to officially withdraw from your current school prior to enrolling at Wilmot Union High School.

  • During the withdrawal process, it is imperative that you obtain an official transcript from your previous school, and a schedule with up to date grades.

  • **Transcripts are necessary for any student who has earned credit and grades at the high school level**


STEP #2: Contact Wilmot Union High School

  • After you have successfully withdrawn from your previous school and have obtained the necessary documents, please contact the Registrar at Wilmot Union High School – by phone at 262.862.2351 ext. 301 or by email at judsonm@wilmoths.k12.wi.us.

  • Once you have discussed your intentions to enroll at Wilmot Union High School, the Registrar will provide you the necessary documents to begin the enrollment process. The registration documents will be available by mail, email, website, or personal appointment.

  • All documents required for registration must completed in full prior to enrollment


STEP #3: Complete Registration Documents

STEP #4: Return all Registration Documents

To assist and expedite this process, you may either mail or personally return completed documents:

Along with:

  • Current schedule of courses with grades to date
  • Transcript and/or report card from previous school (**transcripts are necessary for any student who has earned semester grades and credit at the high school level**)

  • Student’s Birth Certificate (must be official)

  • Divorce Decree (first page, last page and section showing custody) if applicable

  • Court Ordered Guardianship Papers, if applicable

  • Record of Immunizations

  • Letter of Explanation (for students living outside of parent's home and/or attending school district outside of residence) if applicable


The Registrar, Assistant Principal of Student Services, and a Professional School Counselor will review all of the documents.

STEP 5: Professional School Counselor Appointment

  • Upon completion of aforementioned documents, your new Professional School Counselor will call to schedule an individual counseling session to complete your enrollment. This session will include course selection, creating a 4-year plan, discussing post high school plans, as well as introduction to a current Wilmot student who will provide a tour of the school.


  • Wilmot Union High School
  • P.O. Box 8 11112 308th Avenue
  • Wilmot, WI 53192
  • Phone: 262-862-2351
  • Fax: 262-862-6929